SolarHam.com launched on March 15, 2006 with the purpose of providing real time Space Weather news and data from various sources, all in one location for easy navigation. The site was created and is still maintained solely by amateur (HAM) radio station Kevin VE3EN.
This website relays data and imagery from the following sources.
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC)
- Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO)
- Atmospheric Imaging Assembly (AIA)
- Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory (STEREO)
- Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR)
- Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph Experiment (LASCO)
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)
- Lockheed Martin Solar & Astrophysics Laboratory (LMSAL)
- Global Oscillation Network Group (GONG)
- Space Weather Canada
- Australia Space Weather Services (SWS)
Any comments or questions regarding this website can be sent via E-Mail by clicking HERE.